PhantomBuster is a cloud-based automation and data extraction software for companies looking for the right tools to grow their business faster. Our core mission is to automate any action you can do on the web.
Founded in 2016, PhantomBuster provides a toolbox of more than 130 automation (what we call “Phantoms”) to help businesses automate their sales and marketing processes or scrape useful data that’s readily available on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and other online platforms. It’s never been so easy for non-technical people to extract the data they need, automate actions, and get the job done better and faster - every day, people are saving tens of thousands of hours of work thanks to our Phantoms!
We are a team of 45 passionate people looking to help more businesses save time on repetitive tasks and let them focus on what matters. 🚀
About the Customer Support Team
In the past few years, PhantomBuster has had amazing growth. With new customers starting to use our products every day, the customer support team plays a key role in answering their requests, enabling them to make the most of our platform.
The Customer Support team strives to offer clear, friendly, and effective help for users to be able to use our platform as easily as possible. Our job is to provide quality customer service and solve problems before and as they arise. Furthermore, by acting as liaisons between our users and our product team, we give a voice to our users and advocate for their needs.
Right now, the team is 6 members strong (5 support agents and 1 manager) working remotely from different corners of the world (France, Spain, Portugal, and South Africa) and we pride ourselves on being a truly international team counting as many as 7 different nationalities.
Our team operates in a collaborative way where everyone has a voice in the decision-making process. Most importantly, we value and encourage team members to be proactive, challenge processes, and bring innovative ideas to the table.
If this sounds like a challenge you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear more from you.
What you’ll do:
- Handle tickets and chats from our users and customers, and when needed, redirect them to the right stakeholder.
- Proactively communicate with internal teams to stay up-to-date with the state of our product.
- Create and update processes and maintain our internal & external knowledge bases.
- Label, collect, and share user feedback with the product team.
- Become an expert on the PhantomBuster platform.
- Lead projects aimed at improving our metrics, processes, and tools.
You might be a good fit if
- [Mandatory] You are well-organized and self-disciplined to be able to work in a fully-remote environment.
- [Mandatory] You can be autonomous when working on your missions and you are interested in making an impact inside the team
- You strive to offer the best experience when interacting with users, and their satisfaction is your top-of-mind priority.
- Comfortable explaining complex solutions to any kind of audience
- You are eager to grow in the role and learn as much as you can
- [Mandatory] You are fluent in English (Levels: B2, C1 or C2). Other languages are a strong plus (preferably Spanish, German, and/or French).
- [Mandatory] You have 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in the SaaS industry.
- [Mandatory] You can effectively communicate in fast-paced situations.
- Experience using the following tools: Zendesk (emails, chat, explore) and Notion.
It’s not expected that any single candidate would have expertise across all of these areas—we’re looking for candidates that are particularly strong in a few areas, and have some interest and capabilities in others.
- First you’ll have a call with one of our Talent Acquisition Partner, to talk about the position and its missions, answer your questions about PhantomBuster, and let you introduce yourself.
- Then you will work on a case study.
- Once the exercise has been reviewed by our team, you will have a second interview with some team members of the customer support team.
- The final step consists of a culture fit interview.
Benefits and perks
At PhantomBuster we care about people, and we want to make sure that we are helping you succeed in your position! This is a non-exhaustive list of what we are offering to our collaborators :)
🌎 International team
🏡 Remote-first company
🖥️ Work-from-home starter kit (computer, desk, chair, second screen, etc...)
🎉 Fun team building events
🚉 100% of your public transportation fees
👩🏻⚕️ 100% of an Alan Blue subscription
🍜 “Tickets Resto” with Swile - 8€ (50% PhantomBuster) / worked day
🖥️ Up to 40€/month for your internet connection
🎧 Spotify (or other providers) subscription
📽️ Netflix (or other providers) subscription
🚵🏽 Sports subscription
📙 Up to 50€ per month for books
👶 “Crèche” with Babilou