About the Growth Marketing team
The Growth Marketing Team handles the entire customer lifecycle (from Acquisition to Revenue, all the way to Activation and Retention), and uses those insights to create compounding returns that drive more growth. You'll be joining the Growth Marketing team, which consists of a Team Lead and a Content Manager, and soon a Senior Growth Marketer and a Senior Content Marketer.
As a Senior Product Marketer, you’ll have to:
- Translate product features into prospect benefits and communicate product value to the market (via Phantom pages, newsletters, in-app notifications...).
- Develop a deep understanding of customers and user personas, and work with the Growth Marketing Team to build campaigns to position the product, and introduce new product features.
- Conduct competitive analysis, get insights, and build insights into marketing strategy and tactical materials.
- Manage the copy of the Phantom pages but also improve their design. Would be the same for the Page dedicated to the product and its usage (i.e: Use-cases).
- Record and upload videos about the product to help users become successful (Phantoms tutorials, Strategies...).
- Host webinars on a regular basis.
You’re a great fit if:
- You’re an English native speaker.
- You have 2-4 years of experience as a Product Marketer in a fast-growing SaaS company.
- You perfectly understand the Growth Marketing funnel.
- You’re rigorous and organized, able to work on several different projects in parallel in complete autonomy.
- You are data-driven and have an inclination towards UX & product.
- You have excellent verbal and communications skills and are able to adapt to the needs of different stakeholders.
- You’re used to working with the OKR system.
- You have experience in a variety of marketing skills:
- Analyzing and monitoring key metrics with tools like Amplitude, Indicative, etc..
- Auditing product marketing strategies and identifying new growth opportunities.
- Gathering product feedback and ideas to launch new product lines.
- Integrating user-experience feedback in product updates and innovation.
- Performing competitor and market analysis with the goal of increasing market share.
At The Phantom Company we are aware that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so even if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!
1. Screening video call with Lisa, our Talent Acquisition Partner - 45min
2. Interview with Assia our Head of Growth Marketing - 1h00
3. Fully remote use-case exercise
4. Video calls with Assia and Naïlé, Director of our Business Unit to discuss your exercise - 1h00
5. Cultural fit meeting with other members of the team - 45min