About the Phantom Store
We are building from scratch a new business unit, the Phantom Store which is aiming to create the link between companies that want to automate any website (using existing Phantoms or requesting customized ones) and developers from our Phantom Developer Community.
The Phantom Store is in its infancy, but we have been refining our thinking and exploring possibilities during the last few years.
The starting point from which most of its activities will come from the Store Manifesto. Therefore, here’s a non-exhaustive list of ways the Phantom Store may look like:
- The AppStore for Phantoms, where Phantom Developers outside of the company can get access to our user base and build new Phantoms and Flows.
- A developer tool. We may decide to create tools such as an IDE or a SDK and/or APIs for developers who want to automate websites and only focus on the developer market.
- A no-code development platform or programming language. We may decide to enable any customers to create a custom Phantom with a no-code platform.
- Malt for custom Phantoms. A marketplace on which we would match Phantom developers and potential clients who want to automate websites.
- An agency where we build custom Phantoms for clients with custom needs.
We are looking for our first Business Developer with an ambition to bring a new product on the market and turn it into a cutting-edge, fast-growing company. You will actively participate in the construction of the sales machine as well as commercial development and will be at the heart of the company’s growth. Your added value will play a key role in building the future of Phantom Store. You’ll report directly to Martin, co-founder, CTO, and acting Director of the Phantom Store and a pre-product-market-fit team.
💡 As we are creating the business unit from scratch, most of these tasks are very practical. However, as the unit will grow, your missions will also evolve into a more strategic role.
- Contribute to the strategy of the Store Unit
You'll gather business, users, and industry insights to enable decision-making processes through qualitative/quantitative studies, benchmarks, expert interviews...
- Be the owner of any customer-facing missions for the Store Unit
Your scope will be on anything related to the Store Unit and customer-facing for both of our targets - final users and developers - if we decide to build a multi-target product. Here is a list of missions you may be working on:
- Customer Success (support and account management)
- Growth and Marketing (any levers)
- Sales, you will be responsible for the 360° sales cycle, from prospecting to closing!
- Product discovery, to deliver first-in-class experiences.
You might be a good fit if
- You're aligned with our long-term vision of the Store Unit. You believe we can create a new layer on top of the web enabling any automation
- You're hands-on on a wide range of customer-facing tasks and can learn very quickly how to conduct user interviews or how to create a developer community
- You're perfectly aligned with our values and can effortlessly embody them: rationality, well-being, honesty, long term mindset, humility
- You are a leader, an entrepreneurship lover who wants to build from scratch the business strategy of the Store Unit.
- You have excellent communication skills, in English too
- Industry or technical expertise and the desire to bring a new product on the market
- Product sense to deliver first-in-class experiences through cutting-edge software solutions.
- You're a self-starter. You have a positive and can-do mindset. You're autonomous
- Screening video call with Lisa, our Lead of Talent Acquisition - 45 min
- Job-fit interview with Martin, co-founder, CTO, and acting as Director of the Store Unit - 1h00
- Fully remote use-case exercise
- Use case debriefing interview - 1h
- Culture-fit interview - 45 min