About the Account Success Team
In the past few years, PhantomBuster has had amazing growth following a product-led growth strategy. We’ve recently decided to ramp things up by deploying an ambitious go-to-market strategy in which we aim to attract, convert, & retain users that match our ideal profile.
The purpose of our team is to help customers reach their goals with PhantomBuster, through a wide variety of missions aimed at onboarding, nurturing, and inspiring our customers. Business-wise, our main impact area is around improving retention and at times fostering expansion.
With the help of the Customer Support team, the Account Success Manager (also known as Customer Success Manager) ensures that each of their clients is on track to achieve their goals. We achieve this through 1:1 & white-gloves assistance delivered to clients, aiming to be their trusted advisors.
The team is less than a year old and you would be the 2nd member of the team. Concretely speaking, this means that you will be able to make an impact on some of the foundational decisions of the team (strategy, processes, projects). Our team operates in a collaborative way where everyone has a voice in the decision-making process. Most importantly, we value and encourage team members to be proactive, challenge processes, and bring innovative ideas to the table. Last but not least, joining the team in its early days means that there will be opportunities to shape your career.
If this sounds like a challenge you’d be interested in, we’d love to hear more from you.
As aforementioned, you would be joining as one of the first members of our growing team to help us achieve our ambitious missions:
- Assist and guide your customers to make them achieve their goals with PhantomBuster through 1:1 video calls, product training, and in-depth product consulting
- Manage projects related to your scope or area of expertise
- Collaborate with Support, Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering teams in your daily tasks and for cross-functional projects (OKRs)
- Operate business tools such as Hubspot, Amplitude, Chartmogul, and many more.
- Document, escalate & analyze product feedback to help improve our product
- Report about performance metrics (Retention rate, CSAT, etc)
You might be a good fit if
- [Mandatory] You are well-organized and self-disciplined to be able to work in a fully-remote environment.
- [Mandatory] You can be autonomous when working on your missions and you are interested in making an impact inside the team
- You have a good understanding of the tech ecosystem as well as a solid business acumen. You are able to wear several hats ranging from product expert to business consultant.
- Comfortable explaining complex solutions to any kind of audience
- You are eager to grow in the role and learn as much as you can
- [Mandatory] You are fluent in English (Levels: B2, C1 or C2). Other languages are a strong plus (preferably Spanish, German, and/or French).
- [Mandatory] You have 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in the SaaS industry.
At The Phantom Company we are aware that the perfect candidate doesn't exist, so even if you don't fulfill all the requirements for this position, please don't hesitate to apply!
- Screening interview with our Lead Talent Acquisition - 45 min
- 1st Technical interview with Ellen, our Account Success Manager - 1h00
- Take-home test (2 product-related questions, 2 business-related questions, 1 training deck)
- 2nd Technical interview with Victor, our Head of Success & Ellen (debrief of test + role play + general questions) - 1h00
- Culture fit with 2/3 persons (Members of the BU; most likely CSU/Sales/GM) - 45min